Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Google doorbell wired 2nd gen

Just installed Google doorbell wired 2nd gen. Not able to connect device to Wi-Fi. Getting the following message: There was a problem scanning for Wi-Fi networks on your device. The device is no longer connected - try connecting again.Keeps happening...

Jmann88 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google doorbell

I have a Google nest doorbell and it won't connect to my wifi. I have restarted the modem, uninstalled the home app and added it back, and delete the doorbell from the app to add it back but now it won't connect to the wifi........Please help. I look...

Nini by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

using a hot spot for wi fi

I have a vacant house that is under repair and want to install theGoogle - Nest Cam with Floodlight - SnowModel:GA02411-USSKU:6473270 I have electricity but not any wi-fi set up. Can I use an android phone as a hot spot and will that work. I would ne...

RV by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos