cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable add wireless nest camera to nest app

I just bought the latest nest camera, the activation of the device is complete via the google home, but I am unable to add the new camera to the nest app, the new wireless camera doesn’t have a 6 digit code on its mounting plate, any suggestions? Tha...

JPG by Community Member
  • 10 Views
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery Nest Charging and POE

1) how do you know when your Nest Battery Camera is fully charged ? I see a white blinking light - does it go solid ? 2) I'm installing these where I already have a POE (power over Ethernet) - does anyone have a converter so it stay charged ?

psunok by Community Member
  • 20 Views
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Camera (Battery) Motion Detection Sucks

Camera is mounted about 12 feet above ground over my garage. it doesn't detect motion until something is half way up the drive way. Called support and they were no help. I have the sensitivity maxed out. What is the realistic range of motion detectio...

Webcasting New Nest Camera

Dear Google, my new camera takes: 1. Five times longer to setup2. Is two times more difficult to get to and see video3. Has less functionality due to Google Home having a poorer feature set and experience4. Requires the purchase of a cable for 24/7 u...

How to fix "Person Seen" when nobody is there?

Installed the new camera 2 weeks ago as my NEST IQ quit working. The new camera will notify us "Person Seen" when it hears a noise in the neighbors yard or on the street. Scary to receive an alert someone is in your backyard when it's not true. Any s...

GeorgeS by Community Member
  • 11 Views
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Randomly Missed Events

I've got two Nest Cam Batteries, and I would say event detection works about 75% of the time. I can't figure out the pattern for the other 25%. Specific examples:When I walked out of the garage with the garbage this morning, it detected it. A car jus...

MikeR91 by Community Member
  • 67 Views
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos