Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Low battery even when plugged in nest camera (battery)

Hi i bought two nest camera (battery) around 2 months ago and recently one of them, the one I’m the quietest location, has started running out of battery all the time even though it is plugged in using a google 5m cablewhen I check the charging statu...

2021 Nest Cameras on Alexa Show

I am having problems adding the 2021 model cameras to Alexa control. 1. Bought 2 new model 2021 Nest cameras.2. Downloaded Google Home app on iPhone.3. Scanned QR for cameras and added them to Google Home fine on my Google account.4. Opened Alexa app...

jmor by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google/Nest Cam charging

I have a OutDoor Nest Cam (Battery). It has been working just fine until I needed to charge it. I am using the included cable and have tried 3 different power adapters. When plugged in overnight, it does not charge. I have ensured the cable is orient...

MrPho80 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Nest Outdoor Cam (With Battery) won’t link with the Nest app but will with the Google Home App

Hi All, I could really do with some guidance, I’ve just spent a couple of hours trying to connect up my new outdoor (battery option) additional Nest camera to my already existing Nest network here in the UK, I have the door bell at the front of the h...

EddieW659 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Nest Aware Subscriptions

I have 2 physical addresses set up on my Google Home account. I would like Nest Aware at each location. I can’t figure out how to subscribe at the second location. I know the max is 2 but I can’t for the life of me figure out how.

Faulknsa by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos