Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

deleted account, need to release devices

Hello, after leaving my rental, I deleted my nest account without releasing devices (camera, doorbell, thermostat). I would now like to release these devices from my account so new owners may use them. Is this possible? Thank you in advance for your ...

kodoc by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access old email for setup.

I cannot sign in to my old Nest account because I no longer have access to my old email and Nest is sending me a code to verify my identity. I tried setting up a new account and it says I have to get the old owner to remove it first. I AM the old (or...

UKHOOPZ by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest cam 2nd gen not connecting to new router

2nd gen indoor nest cam. Recently moved and setting up the cam for a new "home" location. Home app does not automatically find the device. I go through manual setup and asks for a QR code (I don't remove stickers and I don't remember ever using one i...

google home sucks

I am not impressed with Google!!! I wanted to add a camera to my other two cameras on my nest APP, nope have to migrate to google home. Google home is slow, lettering when you want to see the picture, and it cannot be used on a laptop or computer, I ...

Unregistering Nestcam to Reregister

I tried to setup my Nestcam using the cellphone app. It refuses, saying that it has been registered under another email address, which must have been mine. The prior Nestcam app no longer exists. How do I fix this?

dankos by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device with access to a different account

I have recently moved; I'm trying to add the Nest Wired camera to my Home account, but it says that another account has access to it.The camera was working before moving; how do I know whose account has access?

Google nest cam setup

Just got a Google nest cam. The nest app tells me it must be set up in the home app, which tells me it must be setup in the nest app.

Nest Camera & Spectrum

Hi! I recently received a new modem and wifi from Spectrum Internet. I am unable to connect the nest camera to the new wifi. (It’s been connected for the last 2+ years with no issues) I was able to reset and add my Google doorbell and Google thermost...