Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

New iPhone can’t add existing Nest battery cameras

Trying to help my mother add her existing Nest cams to her new phone thru Google Home. We go thru all of the steps and scan the Q code etc but then says can’t be completed after it goes thru the motions. I’m sure we are doing something wrong but no i...

Mojokan by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spinning blue circle and long delays

Hi everyone. I’ve been having major issues for about a week now with the stream stopping and blue spinning circle showing until app is closed. Launching the app again only shows the stream for maybe a minute until it does it again. Does this on all o...

Audio

Can the outside audio be restricted while maintaining expanded field of view?

Betj58 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home, Away ... and Sleeping?

Hello,We have 2 of the new Nest battery doorbells and 2 of the new Nest battery outdoor cameras. We also have a Nest thermostat + sensors, and a couple of Nest Protect smoke alarms. Anyway, everything is setup and working great, with both my phone an...

Krutsch by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera Repair

One of my camera will not start up. My camera is out of warranty, but how can I get it repaired?

mdstearman by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best outdoor battery magnet replacement

We had a wind storm here in Texas last night. I usually keep my camera on a tripod. It was knocked over twice. After the second time, I brought it in the garage for the night. This morning, I noticed the magnet was missing. I searched my yard but cou...