Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest Doorbell v2 Wired

I recently installed a Nest Doorbell v2 Wired and I am having issues with it sending notifications to any other device. It doesn't send notifications to my phone, or any speaker/display in the same home group. I have no zones set up, and Visitor Anno...

Upped by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hex Screw Alignment

I can't get the hex screw started, and it looks like the hole in the baseplate is off-center in the doorbell's hole. The smaller baseplate hole is offset toward the front of the doorbell. I have a picture but don't see how to post it here. The doorbe...

temcderm by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell peeling

I have noticed that others have experienced a peeling issue with these doorbells. Mine is well outside of the warranty, but I definitely noticed the issue when it was still within warranty. I think it may have gotten to the point where the bell doesn...

google nest doorbell low audio

How do you adjust the audio volume on the google nest doorbell. When someone is talking to to me and they are next to the speaker the volume is very low. I have looked at the settings and cannot find a way to increase the audio. This issue makes the ...

pman77 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell camera

I am not sure which camera I have but my issue is that I do not know how to add familiar faces. I have followed instructions but what it says to click on is not there.

SM6666 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell (wired, 2nd gen) Wifi frequencies

According to Nest doorbell spec:the following supported wifi frequencies are: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9259110?hl=en#zippy=%2Cnest-doorbell-wired-nd-genI need to have a spec with the exact supp...

amitbern by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos