Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Peeling Nest Hello Doorbell - looks horrible

My nest hello is peeling really bad and looks horrible. Its now past its two year warranty but obviously there's some type of design defect in it or its manufacturing process? Does anyone know if they've been recalled or how to get it replaced ? A $2...

ChadSouth by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How it works

What I am hoping this will do is light up something on my phone when someone rings the doorbell and then allow me to speak to that person at the front door. I don’t need notifications for any activity other than that.Nest wants to tell me every time ...

Icramer by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activity Zones: App vs Computer which takes precedence?

If I set-up an activity zone on my computer, and a different zone on my app (I use iMac and iPhone)... which takes precedence? Or is it that the zones can all be different for each user (iPhone 1 has its own zones which work on that phone, has its ow...

Blackaye by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 429 too many requests error

I was looking at my Nest doorbell and camera about 30 minutes ago from my phone. Once I got home I opened https://home.nest.com and immediately received and error code - 429 too many requests .When I try from other browsers I receive the same error. ...

Zefrn by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nest Thermostat changes to Away mode when I’m home

I’ve had a Nest Thermostat 2nd generation for a couple of years and it’s been great. over the past couple of weeks my nest thermostat changes from home mode to away mode on its own. It seems to make that change every couple of hours and I can’t figur...

Nest Doorbell

Installed my Next doorbell and cannot get the inside door chime to work???? Installed the jumper module as instructed and still no inside chime. Transformer has no markings to indicate what voltage it is. Also I have 2 chimes in the house, upstairs a...

turn on lights when my camera senses motion

With light being the biggest deterrent to crime, It is a missing feature to be able to turn on smart lights linked to google home when a doorbell or camera senses motion. When does google plan to add this feature that is commonly available on other p...

Lowmar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

Nest Doorbell doesn't save Videos of Events?!

I get notifications of all sorts of Events (Motion, Person, Sound), but when i click on them in the (newest version of the) iOS app, i see no video associated with these events, just stills.What am i doing wrong?

MarkoBon by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos