Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Nest Cam Battery Life Less than 12 hours!

Expected months of battery life on the new Nest Cam I just received yesterday. Set it up and out of the box it was at 78% battery life. Installed. Love the camera. When it works. Woke up this morning to a dead camera. Battery drained overnight. What ...

Nest cameras

I have two Nest cameras. The history of events on one is correct, but the history on the 2nd camera shows the history of the 1st.

obholmen by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscription for camera on different location

I just installed a camera in my summer house. I have had two Nest Cams at my home for years. The thing I am wondering is - do I really need to pay for one more (and even more expensive subscription than for my existing two cameras) for my new camera?...

buckaroo by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery percentage

When I put put my camera on charge it showed the percentage to be 65%. After being on charge for 12 hours the percentage is still at 65%. What is wrong? What do I do to fix this?

Maria231 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell -video not available check back later

I have an issue in my history with my nest outdoor camera where it shows activity but the video just says "this video isn't available yet. Check back later" - needless to say later never happens! It's kind of defeating the point of having history on ...

ChiefKK by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos