Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Google Nest Cam (battery) No live video

I have a Nest Cam (battery) connected to a power source. I cannot connect to the camera through the home app to view the live stream. I also have the Nest Aware subscription with 24/7 recording. The camera is otherwise connected to the internet and i...

Parts Request

I would like to purchase additional magnetic mounts so I can use my cameras situationally. Is it possible to buy just the magnetic mount?

Chasmyr by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest camera wont charge

I have had the nest battery camera for a few months. The first time I tried charging the camera it took a while to get it to actually charge. I'm attempting to charge it again but it won't work. My other camera that I have will charge. Please help.

Google 30M Outdoor Cam Power Supply

I was just told that the 30 Meter Outdoor Cam Cable ONLY has a 15 day Warranty periodCAN THAT BE TRUE?Here is the Cut and Paste;Andrew · 10:20 AMME>> WOW a $40 is bad under a year and no option10:21 AMAWe only have an option to replace it if it is un...

LarryW by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home App Issue

I recently found a huge flaw in the Google Home app with Nest cameras. When trying to view history the video feed will continue to play the live audio from said camera. This means when you try to pull video history you can't hear for that event. Ive ...

AccordXTC by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Magnetic Camera Base

My painter lost the magnetic base to the battery camera. Went through the chat to find out they are out of stock. I asked to be put on the list when they are back and have it shipped. I was informed there is no way to do this for Nest customers? Shoc...

GEPUKAS by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can i create a public link to the Nest Cam (Battery)

i specifically bought this camera because its suppose to have a public link with the nest app but i am not able to add it in the nest app at all, is there a special trick for it? i got it in the Home app but there is no public sharing link option.Che...

hadimiqbal by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos