Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Why did all my floodlights turn on?

In the past 2 days, I suddenly noticed in the evening that all my floodlights all around the house were on and I had to turn them off. They're configured to turn on only when they detect motion within certain zones. I've had them for 6 months and it ...

Kes2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Floodlight Camera

I've seen this comment/question in a couple of other threads, but they're locked, so starting a new one. I have a Google camera with floodlight, and as noted, it doesn't have a standard floodlight feature of dusk to dawn - hopefully, this can get cor...

Flood light camera power question

i would like to install the flood light cameras in a locations that the power source is tied into a photocell circuit. Will the camera still work during the day when the power is off? Also has anyone ever used a soffit bracket for these? If so any re...

MH92 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Floodlight Battery charge

My nest floodlight camera battery charge showed 66% several days ago when the power was accidentally turned off at the breaker. Now it's only showing 67%. It's not recharging to at least 80%. It's wired correctly. Can it be manually recharged with a ...

pgaffney by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera "Can't connect to google"

The wifi password at our office changed and so I removed the camera from the app and factory reset it (which is frankly ridiculous to need to do in the first place) Wouldn't connect to my phone, they couldn't see each other over bluetooth.I've reset ...

OfficeCam by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Outdoor Cam/Floodlight (G3AL9) Won't Reset

I removed my driveway cam (with light) from the google home appI press and held the reset button in the backIt will only turn white, then blink after 5 seconds of being solid whiteI've held the reset button for over 30 seconds, but cannot get it beyo...

eagles123 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Nest Cams don't allow to view history properly

I have Nest Cam (indoor/outdoor) and Nest Cam with floodlight with Nest Aware Plus. Over the last 6 months, almost 90% of the time when I click on history events videos, they just keep on turning but I can never view them just by clicking on them. Ho...

Kenny_W by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos