Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Battery in Doorbell dying within hours

I charged my nest doorbell yesterday for 5 hours until it said fully charged and ready to remount. It is not overly cold outside, around 40 degrees F . I received a message around 5am saying it was going offline due to low battery and when I check th...

Alglad by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Battery and WiFi Pro

My doorbell has worked fine with my old network, but I have just set up/installed Google WiFi Pro and the doorbell won't connect. At the moment it's sat about 2" from the router and led is happily pulsing white having been reset a zillion times. Ever...

Broken lock clip

Hi, my back clip that locks my doorbell device in place is broken. It won’t come back out for me to lock it in place. I sent a ticket to google months ago with no update or response to date, which is ridiculous! Has anyone else had this issue and kno...

L_Koops by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest doorbell battery- no audio on Android

Has there been a fix by google on this matter? I continue to not have audio via android. I tried speaking with a rep for a replacement, given google KNOWS of the issue and was advised that there isny anything they "google" can do. I swaped out for an...

alev921 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alerts when people exit

My Doorbell keeps alerting me when people leave the house. I love the alerts when people come in, but leaving is annoying since it happens several times a day and goes direct to my hearing aids. Any way it stop reporting exits? There are people and p...

Jules6 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery life

After 59 minutes and 43 seconds troubleshooting on Friday, 3/22/2024, evening from 8:53pm, the doorbell battery is too low to have live video. During the troubleshooting, i set the doorbell to manufacture setting twice, reboot my wifi router once, re...

Lilychi by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble connecting nest doorbell to new wifi

I am having trouble connecting my existing nest doorbell (battery operated) to a new wifi name/password. I removed the device from my google home app, made sure my other google products are connected to the new wifi network name, restored the doorbel...

Doorbell lens scratched

My Google doorbell (battery) is scratched on the lens from a fall. I reached out to service and they will not help as out of warranty. Spending money to replace it is insane as less than 2 years old. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? When I a...

Mamasda by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest doorbell stopped working (battery power)

I've had this for about 18 months and it just stopped working. I had just charged it a few weeks ago. It was lightly raining outside when it died and it had a few sprinkles on it when I brought it inside. When I plug it in, the LED does not lite. It ...

jwmiller by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos