Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Relocating from USA to Ireland

I have four Nest IQ outdoor cameras installed at my home in Connecticut. As I am relocating to Ireland I am planning to move them to my home there. The power supply in Ireland is 240V vs. 110V in the US ; however the power supply spec on the power ad...

durcanjo by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

including Nest camera/floodlight with Nest phone app

Hello,I have setup the Nest camera/floodlight in my Google Home using the QR code. How do I get it included in the Nest phone app? I have tried adding it as a new product but it tells me to do it through Google Home. Must be something simple I am mis...

lfstewart by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cam Battery Outdoor Dead?

We have two Nest google battery powered outdoor cameras that both went dead. They won’t turn on, no lights. I reset and did factory restart and nothing works. I have a doorbell that works fine, an outdoor floodlight camera that still works. All of th...

SuzyPA by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Chimes

Why can't I use a chime I brought. I can't hear if someone rings the bell. I'm returning this asap

Angieevans by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Cameras in Nest App.

Why do the new (2021) Nest cameras not work in the Nest app? The Google Home app is awful for viewing camera feeds and functionality. Is there a bonus structure at Google for decisions that ruin consumer trust in your development decisions?

Nest Hub display Help setup for dementia Mom

I received a “Nest Hub” at holidays, there are no instructions. My goal is to setit up formy mom, she has dementia & I want to put gamesfor mind on main screen & contacts ofppl she call call by tapping on an icon on main screen. I don’t know how to a...

Glasslady by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest cam battery

Using a nest cam battery, how can remove the base ring from the mount? It seems the magnet holds it so tight I can't turn it to get to the screws so I can relocate it.

Boyd4151 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link my new cameras in Google home to my Google nest app

Link my new cameras in Google home to my Google nest apphow.? I see all my cameras in my Google Home but when I go to my Google Nest app it only shows to my doorbell and the Google hub max I have four other cameras three outdoor magnetic Google cam n...

Bear12670 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos