Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Nest doorbell drops off Wi-Fi frequently

The Nest doorbell I've had for 3 years has suddenly stopped staying connected to the Wi-Fi. I've done the reset procedure numerous times but the doorbell only stays connected for an hour or two, then it drops off again. I'm at a loss!

Jrebad14 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Realign nest door bell camera

My camera was working fine I could see everyone coming and going to my front door. Now all of a sudden my angle has shifted to the left and now I can’t see people’s faces when they arrive at the door. Now I see a lot lower angle and to the left of it...

Coach2 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest camera slow

Ring doorbell was much quicker. Nest doorbell takes around 30 secs from notification on phone appearing to allowing you to view visual of who is at front door. How can this be made better? Can it be hard wired with an ethernet?

claire81 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Gen 2 No Video

So I installed my nest doorbell wired (gen 2) about a month ago. I set it up on a 2.4GHz network via TMobile wireless internet and had no issues. Flash forward to today and I wanted to switch to a different network (still 2.4GHz) powered by an older ...

Nest Outdoor Wired (not IQ) goes offline

It very frequently goes offline. My other devices and cameras are fine. Started a few days ago. Did a speed test with my phone right beside camera and it's at 35 to 40 mb. No other devices are experiencing this. Tried rebooting as well.

bch by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cameras keeps going offline randomly

I have 5 Nest cameras and they go offline randomly. I had one that was offline for about 2 months and came back to life today. I then had two other cameras then go offline that were working perfectly yesterday!?!I've read in previous threads indicati...

AndyFord by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos