Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more!

We recently shared new updates to the Google Home app. You can read more in our community blog: New updates to Google Home for camera users: new AI image detection, requested features, and more! Have any questions not covered in the FAQ? Let us know ...

Google Camera Update / feature requests

HiI have the new battery google outdoor cameras along with the nest iq outdoor cameras and wired nest camsa few observations Why no timestamps on footage, I caught a thief the other day and got the footage for the police but not time on the clips, Su...

Battery doorbell

I honestly think you guys really need to make a battery powered doorbell box that rings inside our house I honestly do not think that it’s fair that if you have a wire doorbell ring camera, it comes with a indoor ringer where you can hear it but if y...

Walker92 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with iOS version of Google Home app

I'm using Google Home app on my iphone (12 pro max) & on my Android Mobile too.I have added some devices from Smart Life app to Google Home app. I have a video doorbell which was added to my Google Home app via smart life.So the doorbell camera shoul...

Rafi_2216 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Video Clips with new Google Home App

Can we not create custom video clips from our Google video doorbell? I see the only option is to select an event from the home app and save it. But why can we not save custom clips like in the Nest app?

NEW TO GOOGLE HOME AND NEST CAMERA

I am new to Nest Camera (battery) and Home app. I am only seeing live feed; I cannot see any history.Do I have to sign up with Nest Aware? (or some other subscription)

WELZNJ by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest wired camera won’t connect to wifi anymore

My nest wired camera stopped connecting to wifi yesterday. I went through all the recommended troubleshooting and it won’t connect. Two other cameras (same distance) are working fine and everything else in the house is connecting fine to wifi. no ide...

Bhalvers by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

camera detection

Do you know if a cellulaire application is existing to shut off a cam? We have a son that never be detected by the cam when he come back home during night or day.

bio1 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest wired doorbell inop.

Wired Nest doorbell stopped working. Removed doorbell. Wiring voltage (1.3v). Checked transformer output 1.3 v. Removed wires from transformer output 17.3 volts. Plugged nest into computer and blue light and camera functioning. Is there a chance that...

4Ray by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect person recognized as familiar face

My doorbell camera mistakenly recognized a stranger for my boyfriend. I want to correct this, and can't find how. To clarify, all the pictures of my boyfriend on familiar faces are correct. The camera tagged the stranger as my boyfriend. Thanks

GigiMia by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video Doorbell notification should be always on

It seems intuitive that the (wired) Google Video Doorbell notification should be enabled/disabled separately from other notifications.For instance, notifications for email, telephone and text messages being turned off while asleep, but if somebody is...

M_Dancer by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos