Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Youtube can't connect to chromecast device

Hi, Recently i tried to cast youtube to my TV (through the chromecast) but besides the big youtube logo it wont connect, and it says "something went wrong" but it doesn't specify what exactly. Until a few days ago this has never happened. I tried cas...

Lubeak by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cannot cast youtube to Chromecast

Recently I cannot cast Youtube app from my iPhone to my Chromecast. I can see the Chromecast device from the Youtube app. When I choose it, the TV just shows the Youtube logo, the Youtube app says “Connecting…” but never got connected. After a while ...

Remote pairing with tv don’t work

Hi! I’ve been googling arund to try to fix that my chromecast remote will work with my samsung tv for the power and volume buttons. Al sites said that i need to go to settings and then remote settings. I can see all the alternatives for volume, power...

isakE by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast fails to connect to wifi

I'm on my samsung 24 ultra. I have the newest spectrum 6 wifi router. I can't get my Chromecast to connect to my wifi. The error is "can't communicate with chromecast" while trying to connect to wifi. I have restarted the router, my phone, the chrome...

Matty91 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Chromecast wont work!

Hey guys My Chromecast wont able to finish the first setup steps and freezed on "You're connected to wifi" When i press continue still on the same pagePlz help @All

Fadymaher by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get AHLTV app on 2nd Chromecast

I just bought a second Chromecast device and would like to get the AHLTV app but it is not available when I search. My first Chromecast has it and, honestly, I don't recall how I did it when it was hooked up to a Samsung TV. I switched the Chromecast...

ksgriffin by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problema chromecast integrato

Salve ho sempre utilizzato il chromecast integrato della tv per trasmettere dal imac in wifi e ha sempre funzionato divinamente. Ora all'improvviso non trasmette più l'immagine ma solo il video, lo schermo è nero e si sente solamente. Se trasmetto da...

fabio65 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos