Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Apps on my phone loses sync to their casted content

I use the casting function with a variety of apps, and this happens it all of them. Disney+, Pocketcasts, HBO Max, Netflix, Spotify, Plex etc I will cast content from the Android app on my Pixel 7 Pro to my Chromecast Ultra connected by cable to the ...

HeXeY by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music and ambiant mode

Hey I was wondering if someone could help. Is there any way that I can have my screensaver show whilst I'm casting spotify? I have a album of memories that I'd like to see whilst I listen to my music. Thanks in advance

Resolved! Cast to Chromecast from a different subnet?

How do I allow people on my regular WiFi and people on my guest WiFi both cast to the same Chromecast ultra (since they are all on the same lan, and the Chromecast Ultra is connected via Ethernet to it anyway)?

KruseLuds by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect Chromecast directly to soundbar

Greetings, Google Nest Community! I have an old Chromecast Ultra which I'm trying to connect to my soundbar, strictly for the purpose of being able to cast music files from my phone with the VLC app to the soundbar. There is no TV involved in my setu...

sumka1 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

@Kimy Chromcast issue.

@Kimy why would you merge and issue that has been going on for over 2 years now into a thread that is labeled answered with no answer in the thread? Will anyone give any info on the issue or is it just to be swept under the rug?Link to the thread.

CAMeeks78 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant get sign in code for youtube app on Chrome Cast 4k Ultra

I can cast videos from my phone to the chrome cast without problems. The main problem is that I get YouTube ads and I have YouTube premium. I thought the issue that is causing this is likely because my account is not sign in. When i click the sign in...

Pixel 8 not connecting to Chromecast

This seems like it might be a common problem. My Pixel 8 is not finding my Chromecast Ultra and other devices. Have restarted everything multiple times. Devices show up on my Pixel in my home app. My Pixel 6 and several other phones have no problem c...

WolfHeart by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Chromecast works via laptop to tv does everything except movies

my chromast ultra using laptop with chrome is working on getting the screenshots on tv like documents all types of stuff except not for any of my movies or TV shows are working at all but we're 3 days ago!! Thanks in advance for your help Steven

roseynz by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos