Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Chromecast Ultra

I've read the solution for similar posts but none of them work for me. The device is connected to the HDMI port, is displaying a solid white LED and is about 8 feet from the router. On the TV it shows D3G7 on the left and on the right it reads "Can't...

Luis71 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast Connection Problem During Setup

HelloI am having problems getting my chromecast set up. I have seen a similar post to this but all the solutions that worked for them have not worked for me.I used my chromecast without problem for quite a while, but then recently I got a new modem/i...

My chrome cast remote won’t work

My chrome cast batteries die. I tried to change it putting a new alkaline batteries. But it doesn’t work. What should I do?

Amani by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with Chromecast setup please

Simply upgrading from Chromecast 1st generation to 2nd. Went through most of install without a hitch. Showed my wifi I believe followed by 9192 on tv screen. Google Home app on phone then said something to the effect of there may be a problem. I also...

Lkncareys by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help.

Hi an in need of help. Can anyone help me.How can i connect my Android A12 to my screenbeem mini 2 wireless hdmi? Pls help my out if you know how an thank you in advance.

Resolved! How to factory reset chrome cast 4

I bought a Chromecast 4 dongle online . Seller said it's brand new. But turns out it's been registered to a facebook account. Since obviously I don't have password for this FB account I can't log in into it. Someone please help how I can overcome thi...

I can not get my Chromecast Ultra to my wifi.

I recently changed my router and have been attempting to connect my Chromecast Ultra using my iphone. I did a factory reset. I have confirmed the note on the screen and it says it has connected to my wifi. I then get a message that says my device is ...

CReisbeck by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos