Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Chromecast with Google TV 4k needs to be

Hi, I've got my Chromecast for a week now and since the secknd day I have to power off the Chromecast and start it again in order to show the image on my TV. I've already tried to reset it to default 3 times and configure all over, but even after, I'...

Resolved! What is "available for specific video sites" Error

Hello, please help i'm trying to cast from google chrome from PC to chromecast. I can cast from my phone running android with no problem but i does not working from my desktop PC. On google chrome i want to cast live tv from https://www.tvmalaysia.li...

Mazelan by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly unable to cast hulu from mac or iphone

Was working fine yesterday, then today all I get is a blue/yellow ready to cast screen. Have restarted chrome and the tv. When it connects, then the video won't start.I can cast max or a chrome tab without problem. Anyone know that is up? how to fix?...

Chromecast start up volume on MAX everytime

Always starts at full - blow your head off - volume NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. This affects Netflix, youtube and others. As you are no doubt aware, these are some of the MOST WIDELY AND COMMONLY USED APPLICATIONS FOR CHROMECAST. It has been at least 8 YE...

jaadaefej by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting/Mirroring: unable to disable on a Chromebook

Hi, please can you help me with completely disabling casting on an Acer Chromebook Spin 513?Things tried already:No Setting on the Chromebook itself (advanced or otherwise) will allow me to disable casting permanently.Installed the Google Home app, b...

Sim8 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast keeps pausing

While watching TV using chromecast, it keeps pausing for 1<2 minutes during live TV streaming, then plays again. Does this a couple times an hour. Very annoying. Is this fixable?

Addzzr by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

chromecast history

1. Once setup, is my chromecast continously logged into my google account?2. Is so, Is my usage history being transmitted to google?my usage is limited to casting arbitary tabs from chrome. I'm not logged into my google account.