Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Peacock app not working with Chromecast

Recently the Peacock app stopped working with my new (August 2023) Chromecast with google Tv. I have deleted and reinstalled the app (more than once), cleared the cache/ data, and even reset the router. The app works fine on other platforms (iPhone/ ...

Spotify stops casting after a few minutes.

When casting to my Chromecast Audio from Spotify, it will start playing as normal, but after a few minutes the sound will cut out. On my Pixel 7 I've seen it display as if it's still playing on Spotify, and I have to track back and pause/play to get ...

Pixel 8 Pro casting to TV is capped at 720p

P8P YouTube video casting is capped at 720p!I have a P8P and I can watch YouTube at 4k on the phone. However when I cast to my TV, it is always capped at 720p.I can cast Netflix 4k HDR from my phone. But why can't I cast 4k YouTube?My TV is Vizio P55...

Him7403 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect any music service.

When I go to Google Home -> Music -> Music Services, I can't see anything, but YouTube. I want to connect my Spotify account to my Google account but I can't. Please help me somebody

goitart by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast no longer compatible with apps? Stan and ABC iview

A Chromecast we had for three years restarted one day and wouldn’t allow us to download Stan or ABC iview and it stated the device isn’t compatible with this version. We haven’t changed anything? My email address is listed in Australia where we’re us...

Disney+ Dolby Atmos not being supported by Google Chromecast 4K

Dolby Atmos in Disney+ not showing in Google Chromecast 4k. Netflix is able to detect the Dolby Atmost Enabled sound system and is able to play. But all Disney content does only show 5.1 as audio output. Does the Google chromecast support Dolby Atmos...

Suncraft by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 4 kudos

Chromecast can't fix connection

I have had a Chromecast for many years. A few weeks ago I woke up and it wasn't working. I am quite tech savvy and did every logical troobleshooting option possible.it all seemed fined but when it came to it, would not connect with my device. After r...

Jorred by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast MAX app (old HBO)

The MAX app for HBO MAX streaming has an app setting "Autoplay next episode". This feature displays a screen prompt (on the screen bottom right) to play the next episode in the currently watched MAX series once the end credits begin displaying.But if...

Felinis by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Chromecast google tv unable to load for you

Hi everyone, I've tríes everything I've found online. I am starting to think it's relate to my account. Because when I add a different account all the features work. Is anyone having similar issues ?