Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Chromecast HD with Google TV cuts off

Hi, my Chromecast HD with Google TV is getting cut off on my 2009 LCD Sony Bravia, The screen size is a bit too big for the TV to display all of it and I want to know so that I can see everything on the screen and not see a little bit of when the mic...

Why doesn't the remote control work?

The remote control that I received in pre-sale with the realme 4k smart google tv stick does not respond to commands after a month of use.

Trying to play audio from Mac laptop while chrome casting

Hi there,I bought a chrome cast because I wanted to wirelessly play movies from my laptop to my Epson projector And I want to play the sound from my laptop, from a headphone jack, into my speaker system.So think of it as you would if everything was c...

Only one time cast Screen next time not working

To cast screen using Google home to Google TV. I need everytime to clear cache and force stop Google Play services or needs to restart my Android mobile then only cast screen works otherwise it will never works for me. May be Google Play Services wil...

PankajSahu by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast

How do you remove products or devices in your home that was secretly put in without your knowledge. My ex is controlling my thermostat cameras lights doorbell he 3rd partied my RING and ADT to my amazon. He put himself as two factor authentication to...

ShmilyMoJo by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos