Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! What is "available for specific video sites" Error

Hello, please help i'm trying to cast from google chrome from PC to chromecast. I can cast from my phone running android with no problem but i does not working from my desktop PC. On google chrome i want to cast live tv from https://www.tvmalaysia.li...

Mazelan by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly unable to cast hulu from mac or iphone

Was working fine yesterday, then today all I get is a blue/yellow ready to cast screen. Have restarted chrome and the tv. When it connects, then the video won't start.I can cast max or a chrome tab without problem. Anyone know that is up? how to fix?...

Add Google Chrome to speaker group

Hey guys, just wondering: Why can I stream Audio from Youtube Music to existing speaker group, but not add Google chrome to that particular group? Hence it would stop the playback on the PC, but continues on all other devices across my house, but not...

HELP!! Warranty form Broken

Help Please! I am told I need a replacement device, but the warranty form as been broken and no way to get through to someone who can issue a new device. Any suggestions?

chromecast history

1. Once setup, is my chromecast continously logged into my google account?2. Is so, Is my usage history being transmitted to google?my usage is limited to casting arbitary tabs from chrome. I'm not logged into my google account.