Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Chromecast Tv has changed MAC address

I am setting up roughly 10 Chromecasts with TV on site to use as digital signage, in order for these to work on our network we have to add the device Mac addresses to a bypass group. Most of the devices have been set up and are working, however two o...

MikeSTJ by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 3 kudos

trying to connect chromecast

finding it difficult to play netflix while using chromecast. here is the error message it dispayed U7361-1254-C0262500 and its not showing

Resolved! Chromecast casting audio to two devices

When you're trying to cast and you go to source to click screen, is there a way to cast the audio to your headphones and to the screen you're casting to at the same time. For example a t.v. and headphones?

Alex18x19 by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cast from tab option has disappeared

I am no longer able to cast a tab to our TV. The cast option has disappeared from the drop-down menu. I have reset Chrome and have the latest version. I have a screenshot to share if I can get permission to upload an image.

ead01s by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast on School Network

We are in the process of deploying new Chromecasts with Cast Moderator on our school networks. I think everything is configured correctly. We can see the moderator, connect with the access code, etc. However, the new Chromecasts keep disconnecting fr...

mdoud by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chromecast button not available on Chrome browser

Just recently my cast button is not available on Chrome Browser, it ws there a week ago. Findings:I am on the lastest version of ChromeI am on the same wifi on laptop as chrome deviceOthers acan see and cast to my screen in my officeI have tried both...

mfoleyga by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 11 and chromecast on restart

I don't even know where to begin, but...When I restart my computer, my chromecast "takes over " and changes to that input.How do I get it to stop? Is there a setting to change?

Cant't chrome cast from browser on ethernet-connected PC

I would like to Chromecast a tab from Chrome to a TV with built-in Chromecast, but I get a message saying No devices found. The PC is connected to the same local network via ethernet as the TV with built-in Chromecast.Chrome version: Version 118.0.59...