Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Warranty Return Issue

I have been trying to return my google doorbell for warranty for 5 weeks and constantly being fobbed off via email or phone saying someone will email or call you back to no avail. Supposedly i didnt get all the required paperwork from the transport m...

Resolved! Solar Panel / Magnetic mount

I have a nest outdoor battery camera that I connected to a solar panel. I keep getting alerts that the camera is not getting enough power because it is not correctly connected to the magnetic mount. I have reposition it several times, made sure the m...

Sloey316 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell battery not charging or starting

Hello, my battery operated doorbell doesn’t seem to charge or start up. There are no lights when charging however I do see a green lightI and solid white light but it doesn’t stay lit. I’ve done a reset and I believe factory reset. I removed it from ...

skoman by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Household Routines not starting

I have integrated my aqaraG4 door bell with Google home and when I want a routine to start when doorbell rings and action to trigger my smart light integrated on Google home, it does not happen.Clicking the routines in manually in my Google nest hub ...

NVT by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t connect both doorbell cameras

We have 2 doorbell cameras, 2 cameras and can’t get both to connect, they have been in the past. created a new “home” account and moved some of the other devices (outdoor cameras) but because it wants to connect to an assisting device it won’t work. ...

Resolved! Google Home/Nest Camera Offline

I'm currently participating in the Google Home Public Preview and successfully migrated 6 out of 8 cameras from the Nest App. They've been functioning smoothly for several months. However, suddenly, the Google Home app is displaying all 6 cameras as ...

whYG2000 by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nest Cameras as CCTV on Chromecast

I own multiple Nest Indoor/Outdoor battery cameras around my home and would love to have a grid view of all the feeds on a monitor in my office (like Batman).I'm pretty sure that isn't possible as the moment (please do correct me if I'm wrong), so I'...

jlmorgan8 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos