Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Wyze cam motion detection trigger

Hi, it seems there is actually no motion detection trigger for Wyze Cam. The only 2 triggers are: Device.State.Online and Device.State.OnOff. Not having a motion detection trigger is a HUGHE miss I think. This might lead to switching to another ecosy...

CplChef by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google nest not as smart as i want it to be.

How come google nest is smart but not really? I can tell my thermostat to turn on and off and set temperatures but how come i can’t tell one thermostat to run and the other one to wait till it turns off? This would reduce the electrical load on a hou...

chatGPT integration

Hey guys, I have heard Google is soon to be closing up it's conversation API of Google home assistant by 1st July. What's the alternative possibility to integrate chatGPT in your Google home, or which one is the easiest and smoothest in any circumsta...

zludany by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Adding integrations for physical inputs.

I think a physical input for Google would be a quality integration for the elderly and vocally disabled. Also for guests of smart homes. the ability to push a button to enable multiple things to turn on/trigger automation is extremely valuable. Wheth...

rtwamski by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

More polite wake word

I think adding a wake word of "Google please" would be great.I feel like I am being rude when I say say "hey Google ". Kind of curt.Of course it is just a computer programmed designed to respond but we should be trying to raise the level of respect w...

SomeDude by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GeekSmart devices connecting to Google Home

Currently I have pretty much all Google products throughout my home that have been working great. I recently made a purchase of a GeekSmart doorknob that says it's compatible with Google. However I'm having issues in my Google home app not being able...

JordMan88 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ukrainian language

I would like to request to add the Ukrainian language to Google Home. I am using it at my home, but I have to do so in English.I saw a similar request on that forum and the answer by @Cathal_S was: "Google only supports languages for it's devices wit...

fastiuk by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 16 kudos