Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

WTF am i doing wrong?

Trying to write my first script and everything looks good, but I have a **bleep** syntax error that i cant resolve.what am I missing?

Capture.JPG

Can't add Bose speaker to speaker group

I have a Bose smart speaker that I USED to be able to include in speaker groups within Google Home. I was forced to upgrade Google Home and subsequently add my Bose speaker using Bose Music. Now, I cannot add that speaker to any speaker groups (it is...

Ohio2sc by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Orbit B-Hyve Integration Issues

I have linked my Orbit B-Hyve to google home and am trying to use google home to control it. I've successfully connected my account and the device shows up on Google home and my Next Hub Max and Nest Hub. One both devices the Device Tile shows a stat...

Screenshot 2023-06-07 140132.png
jrobillard by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Adding integrations for physical inputs.

I think a physical input for Google would be a quality integration for the elderly and vocally disabled. Also for guests of smart homes. the ability to push a button to enable multiple things to turn on/trigger automation is extremely valuable. Wheth...

rtwamski by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home app Iphone

Hi google.I can't change the "I'm home" rutine. When I try to save the settings, the name of the rutine gets a yellow square. See the picture I attached.

IMG_3880[1455].PNG

Nest Doorbell and Smart Home Integrations

It is my understanding that this feature used to be available with 3rd party app integrations but has since been removed by Google. I would like to have the ability for the Nest Doorbell to trigger a smart home automation when a person is detected on...

kewlwhip by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

google keeps asking me for the device name

Hey Guys,I have a new LG TV linked to my google assistant.Commands like turn on, or turn off the TV work,Anything slightly more complicated such as "play X on youtube" and i get the following error:"I also need to know which device to use. try saying...

nanomatic by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Commands

I tell gogle that OK GOOGLE TURN ON THERMOSTAT TO COOL IN LIVING RM.Then it display cool and heat where it is to put cool only how to correct this command. Now in mstr bedroom I tell google turn on to Cool in bedroom and say something wrong in mstr b...

Paulvi by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos