Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Curtain motor just stopped working

Hi all. I have 2 WiFi curtain motors ("side" and "top") that are controlled via the Tuya Smart Life app. They work fine on the app. In the app I created a group "curtains" and working that group correctly works both motors simultaneously. Going into ...

JLC- by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question Regarding Google Nest Compatibility

I'm interested in integrating Google Nest devices into my home setup, but I'm unsure about compatibility with my existing smart home ecosystem. Could you provide some guidance on which Google Nest products work seamlessly with other smart home device...

Afrasiab by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

google hub an d google home showing wrong time.

Hi Community. my google nest and hubs are all showing the wrong time after changing from winter to summer time.i did a search and found suggestions on changing the location on Google Home app tried that but still no luck. then tried updating the addr...

Resolved! Smart home steuerung mit Sprachbefehl funktioniert nicht mehr

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich hier richtig bin, habe aber von jetzt auf gleich ein ziemliches Problem.Seit heute morgen reagieren meine google home Minis nicht mehr auf Sprachbefehle, d. h. Steckdosen oder Lampen reagieren nicht mehr auf meine Ansagen, ich ...

PS2901 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

2-way switch is only recognized as 1 switch

My double switch (2-way-Switch) is only recognized as 1 switch in google Home App.When switching, both lamps are always on or off.I can't switch them individually, only in the Smart Life app or directly on the switch, not by voice via google nest.How...

jogerman by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Door bell not playing videos

So I have the door bell but I don't have the subscription anyways I was able to play the lastest recordings max 30 seconds but now I can't play any event it keeps loading and loading and even if the video is 3 seconds doesn't playI reset my router, c...

TicoCR by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t set routines at start at alarm set

I have a google home mini and I use an iPhone 14.I've been trying to set up a routine that turns on at the time I set my alarm at. But I want the routine to start only when my alarm is set. I’d rather not have to change the time it starts every day, ...