Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Bose soundbar 600 can't join speaker group anymore

My Chromecast speakers were working for months the way they should and then for no apparent reason the Bose smart soundbar 600 with Chromecast built in just stopped working with all the other Google speakers in a group. This was about a month ago and...

Inconsistency

In my sleep routine, I have a command that prompts sleep sounds to play on my wireless nest speakers. It's worked in the past, but now it wants to play YouTube sleep sounds on the display. When I say, "Hey, Google, play sleep sound rain on stereo," (...

Switch google acts

Husband created an email to set up google home so it didn't see any personal info.It's been giving me issues like switching from created email act to my personal email and continuously so when you say a command if it is on personal email it says sorr...

Add TCL TV to Speaker Group

I want to add my TCl 65C835 to my Google Home speaker group, however it does not show up when creating a speaker group in the Home App.I read that it might not be all TV's that are compatible with speaker groups, however it does not seem that i can c...

MagnusMJ by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Create Variable

Hi, I want to create a remote for my google home // chromecast in order to change the volume easier. In order to do that, i create some automatisations with the script editor, but i want to change the volume in a dynamic way. Today, I'm only able to ...

EtyS by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matter over Thread - Things not found

Hello, I have 2 Google Nest Hub 2nd gen functioning as Thread Border routers. This worked fine until the most recent Hub updates that I noticed where deployed. First thing I head to completely reset my installation so they would find my Eve matter de...

DCA by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home/Spotify Multiple Users

So, there are currently 4 Google Home speakers in our house, 4 Home minis (with the ones in the bedroom as a matched pair) and including a Nest Audio in the garage for the gym. There are three users. We are all males, so our voices sound similar. But...