Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to make Nest Wifi Point use Wired Connection

I've had my nest wifi for a couple of years and have been attempting to get complete coverage for my house ever since i acquired it. At present, I have two router units in service. I'm presently using them in a wireless mesh and they work okay to cov...

cruff by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2.4ghz device issues on nest pro

This is very disappointing g upgrading g to nest pro when Google wifi on the old app offered 2.4ghz access for those devices. How is it that its known that most peripherals use 2.4 access and it's not able to provide users? Seems more novice than pro...

Adding wireless wi-fi point to existing hard wired system.

About 5 years ago, I installed a Nest 3 router system hard wired with CAT 12 cable - ground floor area 1600 sq ft. Everything worked as intended until I cut the cord and started streaming TV upstairs. Occasionally, all the TV does is rebuffer so I bo...

MCPieper by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change wifi channels

Hi in advance, MichaelP. I bet you're tired of answering this question by now. I have security cameras which are having issues. I'm advised to check my wifi network for problems. One suggestion is to check for crowded channels. I understand that Goog...

joetech by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest wired 2nd node does not goes to 500 mb, only 90

I have a 4 node network, but I am using 2 Google nest WiFi pro routers, I have 500 mb from my ISP, when I use the WiFi connection between my principal node and the second one, the one downstairs only gives 200 mbs, I tried to use it wired, instead of...

Gleon69cr by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does one of my Nest Pro units go off-line occasionally?

I have 5 total units; 1 main on the modem (FIOS Optical Network) and 4 satellite units. The four satellite units consistently show 'great connection' when I test the mesh periodically.However, occasionally one of the satellite units goes 'off line' a...

gsgallant by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Capped down speed

I have a new Broadband ISP that offers 900mbps up and down.If I use the provided router I get the speeds they offer, but if I connect the Nest WiFi instead, I'm getting 532mbps up and 724mbps down.Does the Nest WiFi support gbps connection?

trev_aus by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos