Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest wifi point and nest mini speaker failing setup

Hi,I have been trying to add a nest wifi point for days with no success. I have tried on iOS, in which case it gets to the 'final bits' stage and times out, and on Android, where the setup fails after trying to connect to router wifi. I have done all...

can not add google mesh to google home app

I was using the Google wifi app with the home wi-fi google system, it since said I had to migrate the google wi-fi over to the Google home app. I can not add my google wi-fi to the Google home app. I've turned everything off. I have a Netgear cable m...

where is the developer mode button of model GJ2CQ

Hi, I got a new Google Wifi model GJ2CQ. I can't find the developer button on the board as mentioned here, https://github.com/marcosscriven/galeforce?tab=readme-ov-file. Does anyone know where the developer mode button is in this model? I hope the de...

Can't set static IP for WAN - Google Nest WiFi

Ok, so this topic has been identified and never resolved by Google. (Like most issues with their entire wifi line.). But I may have found a solution! Unfortunately Google closes topics so quickly that you can't reply to the large threads where people...

Family wifi adding a schedule

I’m trying to set up family wifi to add a schedule so my kids cannot access at certain times of the day. I have followed the steps from the Google home app. 1. favourites 2. Family wifi .. then the next page only has privacy settings and nothing else...

Gg12 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest pro advice

Hi this has probably been asked many times....My new house will have "Fiber To The Premises" and I will have 3 data points in the lounge one for the TV one for the streaming box and one for the Google Nest pro. It is a 4-bedroom house single level wi...

UncleFest by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't google nest router won't pulse white when factory resetting

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Can-t-get-pulsing-white-light-when-trying-to-factory-reset/m-p/391266/thread-id/41698 Same issue as above tried all solutions I can find here. Router worked the other day, now I've redrawn ethernet cab...

Sebelito by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos