Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing wifi in Google home app

I changed my wifi password today and was unable to find the wifi settings in the Google home app for my nest mini and all other smart devices connected to Google home. This is ridiculously not intuitive and should be way easier to find.I found a help...

Connecting a new wifi point to existing Google wifi mesh

I have an exiting Google Wifi mesh with a router and 5 Wifi points. I want to add two more points, but Google Home App is not recognizing the new devices. Note that these two new devices were used by someone else before and have not been factory rese...

sunish8 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not add google mesh to google home app

I was using the Google wifi app with the home wi-fi google system, it since said I had to migrate the google wi-fi over to the Google home app. I can not add my google wi-fi to the Google home app. I've turned everything off. I have a Netgear cable m...

where is the developer mode button of model GJ2CQ

Hi, I got a new Google Wifi model GJ2CQ. I can't find the developer button on the board as mentioned here, https://github.com/marcosscriven/galeforce?tab=readme-ov-file. Does anyone know where the developer mode button is in this model? I hope the de...

Resolved! Extending Google Wifi to a Barn via hardwired Ethernet

Hello,I've read conflicting reports on this set up and am trying to understand if it will work. My house has had Google Wifi (not nest wifi) for many years. Built a barn this year that is 100 ft from the house. Want to extend the same network to the ...

Mesh Point Consistently Turning Off

Hi there, I reached out to Google Support last year but never heard back. I have a Nest Point that regularly turns itself off, and I have to go and unplug it and plug it back in. This probably happens at least once a week, and as our router is at one...

kayjomor by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

port forwarding simply doesn't work

I've seen a million threads here and on Reddit about port forwarding not working, and after hours I've trying, I'm also unsuccessful. I haven't seen anyone actually universally resolve this, however. To clarify:I'm running single NAT - there's nothin...

abenz11 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google mesh with wireless bridge issue

I’ve searched posts and replies on this topic but can’t seem to get my setup to work. I have a google mesh system in my primary home, which i would like to extend out to my outbuilding which is ~150 yards away. Running Ethernet or Coaxial that far is...

BFields by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to add a 6th point to my Google Wifi Mesh Network

Need some help. My current Google Wifi mesh setup is 1 router and 4 points set up in the 2nd level and 1 point on the 3rd level of our house, but I need to add an additional point to the garage on the 1st level for a total of 6 Google Wifi mesh setup...