Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSH Port 22 no longer works after power outage, was working before.

Yes. I don't know why, but suddenly, I have lost SSH on Port 22 functionality.Though If I connect it to the modem directly it can bypass the Google Wifi, I just want it to connect through the Google Wifi but have no idea what to do.Troubleshooting st...

Michiru by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Unable to join setup network"

Just purchased another Wifi point and followed all the instructions here to set it up with no luck. Literally I've followed every option I found on this forum. It always fails at the point when the iPhone says "Connecting to network" and I get the me...

AlanJH by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove home from Google home

Hello, if I delete a house from Google home, does the Google wifi that was associated with the house become unconfigured?I sold an office and in it I had a Google wifi associated with a Google home and I now want to delete my account from that house,...

atrevinop by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Home app Wifi device usage stats wrong

The Wi-Fi usage in the Google home app is completely wrong. I've reported this several times through the app but gotten no response from Google. The one day usage chart seem okay but seven day and 30 day are always wrong and show the exact same incor...

Scmm by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google WiFi AC1200 VoIP and Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Mesh Wi-Fi Router

Hello, We purchased a Google WiFi AC1200 Mesh Router for my mom to improve her wifi signal and it seems to work well for this purpose. However we have not been using it because when we plug her VoIP box into this Google Wifi Router, the telephone wil...

Elleberry by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi compatibilty

Is anyone able to confirm if an NLS-1304-25 is compatible with an AC-1304? I have 3 x AC-1304s running well but a second hand NLS-1304-25 I just bought won't connect wirelessly. It will connect over ethernet straight to one of the AC-1304s. I can't w...

RandomAl by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Home App

They have changed the Google Home App and I can't figure out how to connect to a new wi-fi. Everything about the Home app is completely different. I need to change the location of where I'm at too but can't figure out how that works either. Any help ...

DHCP Address Reservation not working

I have a device that grabbed 192.168.86.44 when I connected it to my LAN over ethernet. I then created a DHCP reservation for it to use 192.168.86.2 and I know that no other device is using this, but it refuses to use that reserved IP, and I've power...

ZainA by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos