Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please tell me if my new setup is feasible.

Hi guys,I am in the process of upgrading my networking gear for home. I already purchased multiple nest wifi routers, which will be used throughout dead zones. I've had my electrician wire ethernet everywhere so each nest router will be hardwired.Ple...

Resolved! Nest WiFi Router connect as point is failing

I have a Nest Wifi network with 1 Nest Router (working), 1 Nest Point (working), and 1 Nest Router as a point (unable to get working and connect to the mesh network). I am unable to get the additional Nest Router to connect to the WiFi network as a p...

djenkins by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Wifi Intermittent Performance

I have been struggling with intermittent Nest Wifi performance for the past ~2-3 weeks now, and no solution from Google support has helped yet after talking with multiple people. Hoping maybe someone here has a solution? I've had the same setup in my...

IEgnater by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

PSK code for google mesh point not showing

I am trying to recover the psk code for my google mesh point. Despite following the instructions to recover it from within a browser only the setup code is showing not the psk. Any ideas as to how I can recover the psk to get the point to work?Cheers

Braddels by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Extenders "flipped" connection quality status - why?

I have a Nest Wi-Fi Access Point (m/n H2D and s/w version 14150.376.32) and two Wi-Fi Extenders (m/n H2E and s/w version 1.56.315675). I manage this network via the Android Google Home app.Almost always, the Extender that is physically farthest away ...

JohnC1 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest with original round Starlink

Hi, there is so much conflicting information out there mixed up with the current generation of starlink (square) vs the original (round) one. I’ve tried multiple ways of getting my AC1200 Nests to work to no avail. I have the original round starlink ...

EricJW by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi router pulsing orange, says No Internet

I have no WiFi connectivity all of a sudden. WiFi router is pulsing orange. Phones can connect to the home router, but it says "No Internet" and I can only get online using my Android phone's hot spot. I have tested my mesh network but all devices ar...

Resolved! Google Nest WiFi Point

I have 3 Google Nest WiFi routers. I am using one as my main router and 2 others to extend the WiFi signal throughout my home and backyard. One of the WiFi points is connected and works great. The other one will not connect. I have unplugged and plug...

WAN settings are incorrect

Hi guys,Trying to setup a new Nest WIFi router and having issues. Bought it locally here in Australia.Here are a few facts:1. White light is pulsing on the router.2. I've gone through all the steps via Google Home app successfully until I hit 'Checki...

2focus by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos