Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest Wifi

Are you still able to connect to your main internet providers router if you are using the mesh system my family still wants to use our main providers router we don't care about speed issues it may cause and the points will be in a different room

zJays by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet cable not "accepted?

Hi, i try to set up my google nest router - if i plug in my Ethernet cable it says "An Ethernet cable does not seem to be plugged into the WAN port properly. Please check it and try again" . i reconnected my old modem with the same cable and it works...

Corinna by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest won't connect to my telstra modem - Australia

Once I am in the Google Home app it:Finds the deviceAsks me to set upLet's me scan the QR codeDoes not connect - message comes up saying Connection failed.I have turned off the modem plus nest and turned back on after waiting.

sallmash by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

device camera off line

our 2 Nest battery cameras work for a while then show "device off line", again. I worked with google support person earlier today who finally got one camera working. The second showed defective and is to be returned. Both have >85% battery.Now the on...

Navasana by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Router LAN port not working

Has anyone else had issues with the LAN port on their Nest Wifi Router?My current setup is cable modem > Nest Router WAN, Nest Router LAN > unmanaged switch but the router is not feeding the switch a signal. Wifi is now working fine but I’d like to u...

kmmccorm by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest WiFi Router - in-built speaker plans?

Wondering if anyone knows the rationale for why Google have not included the Home Assistant/Speaker in the Nest WiFi Router, but only in the WiFi points?Or is there a plan to bring out a Nest WiFi Router that includes a speaker/home assistant.It seem...

Slow wifi

Support Case ID Case ID 7-############2060I upgraded to 1GIG internet plan and the speed is about 850 to 900 mbps from Modem or nest wifi or router with wired connection to laptop. Google home app speed test also reaching to the same speed. But wifi ...

Arunbpt7 by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduction in speed with Nest Wifi Mesh

Hello,I recently purchased the Nest wifi 3 pack system in an attempt to improve the reception/syncing of my google home groups when playing music. After setting up the mesh system I have unfortunately encountered the same problems when connecting lar...