Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Nest Point disconnecting from wifi daily

We have a Google Nest wifi consisting of a router and one additional point. The additional point keeps disconnecting regularly, as often as several times per day. The drop also happens in the middle of the night, at least according to the Home app. T...

Cannot NSLOOKUP a server on wired LAN

When I connect my Surface Pro to the Google Nest WiFi, I cannot ping my server DOWNLOADS via its DNS name but I can PING the server by IP. This server is a virtual server running on my Synology NAS. I can PING the DOWNLOADS server via DNS from my LAN...

JDMils by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to connect to a 2.4ghz network

HiI have one of those Mirabella Genio projectors for my nephew's room but it can only connect to a 2.4 GHz network. I can't figure out how to get it to connect. my bf made a guest network to try and it still won't work. Any help will be great

samfawj by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling Guest Network makes Google Nest fail

Hello. I have been having a lot of annoying problems with my Google Nest Wifi. It was constantly failing and required daily restart. I gave up and decided to factory reset the entire network. After that it worked fine for a while but then it complete...

oroantico by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

google wifi no QR no setup key and no PSK

Hi,I have a Google wifi unit (model: GJ2CQ) and I have lost the sticker from the bottom. I have done a factory reset on it and now cannot connect.I have followed the official instructions and visited http://192.168.84.1/api/v1/status but the PSK fiel...

rb13 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest WiFi useless

I regret the day I purchased this system. constantly goes offline points keep going offline pathetic internet speed and the list goes on i had to get to the point of paying for a new wifi router from my isp.below is the speed test results. This is ju...

IMG_6801.jpeg IMG_6800.jpeg
Chook71 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest Router not seeing dhcp wan connection

Hi,im wondering if you could help me please.I've used a google nest WiFi setup for around 12 months now with no issue.My home internet connection was FTTP 100/40 DHCP.I have just changed ISP and my new connection is FTTP 1000/50 DHCP.Using my iPhone ...

Dan86 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forwarding

Would welcome any advice on this matter as I am really struggling with it... I want to forward to port 22 on a internal machine on my network. The internal machine has it's own IP and I have confirmed that the external port 22 is open and not blocked...

jeswarr by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos