Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to make Nest Wifi Point use Wired Connection

I've had my nest wifi for a couple of years and have been attempting to get complete coverage for my house ever since i acquired it. At present, I have two router units in service. I'm presently using them in a wireless mesh and they work okay to cov...

cruff by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding Nest setup

Good morning, afternoon, or evening friends! I have two Nest wifi points, as well as a Comcast xFi router. Now, I live in an older townhouse where signal gets lost. I'm paying for 200gb/s, but over wifi I'm only getting 20 or so without of fluctuatio...

KazrielE by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding wireless wi-fi point to existing hard wired system.

About 5 years ago, I installed a Nest 3 router system hard wired with CAT 12 cable - ground floor area 1600 sq ft. Everything worked as intended until I cut the cord and started streaming TV upstairs. Occasionally, all the TV does is rebuffer so I bo...

MCPieper by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Service

I returned under warranty a Google nest wifi (1 router and 2 add ons)I was sent only an add on. I contacted and explained what happened and was told they would fix it and then was sent another add on!!!! I contacted again and made the caller repeat t...

Tracie1 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Capped down speed

I have a new Broadband ISP that offers 900mbps up and down.If I use the provided router I get the speeds they offer, but if I connect the Nest WiFi instead, I'm getting 532mbps up and 724mbps down.Does the Nest WiFi support gbps connection?

trev_aus by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement power cable for google nest wifi point

Hello,I live in Australia, and one of our dogs chewed through the power cable for a google nest wifi point, so I am trying to find a replacement (ideally with Australian power point plug). They seem to be difficult to source though. Help appreciated.

Hobbit by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent excessive latency (ping time)

Product: Google Nest WiFiVersion: 14150.882.9I have been having problems with intermittent excessive ping time for a while, and I noticed there are several posts on this; this one is now locked:https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Large-l...

ballfam by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect nest to existing wifi

Moving into a townhouse that pays for internet but the modemnis built into the wall and I don't see any ports to plug the main hub into. Is there a way to connect to the wifi that the modem provides?