Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest Router not seeing dhcp wan connection

Hi,im wondering if you could help me please.I've used a google nest WiFi setup for around 12 months now with no issue.My home internet connection was FTTP 100/40 DHCP.I have just changed ISP and my new connection is FTTP 1000/50 DHCP.Using my iPhone ...

Dan86 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forwarding

Would welcome any advice on this matter as I am really struggling with it... I want to forward to port 22 on a internal machine on my network. The internal machine has it's own IP and I have confirmed that the external port 22 is open and not blocked...

jeswarr by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a fix for the Starlink problem yet?

I found older posts about how Starlink and google mesh just stopped working together but nothing with a solution. it worked great for a year or so, then all the sudden I go from 160mb/s on starlink but once I hook my nest mesh back up we’re in the mi...

BradZ by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi Scheduling and New Devices issue

Been a Google Nest user for approximately three years. Love the function of setting up devices in groups and creating schedules for those devices. I have four teenage kids at home, so this really helps with keeping them off their devices on school ni...

Google Nest Wifi with Ubiquiti Nanostation Loco M2

I have a Google Nest Wifi Router with 3 wireless Access points, which work great (IP Address family of 192.186.56.x). I have a metal barn which I cannot get a wireless signal to due to the metal outside. I have configured a Ubiquiti Nanostation Loco ...

Starlink with Google Mesh System

Hello!! II just moved to a house with Starlink and a Google Mesh network set up and left in the home for me to connect to .. Starlink router connected to google nest router and 3 WIFI points around the house - running google nest cameras and LIFX sma...

ShaunW01 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5.8 GHz vs 2.4Ghz

I have been using Nest wifi with no issues for many years now. Recently needed to increase the broadband connecting na got 300Mb instead of old 100mb. The thing is 300Mb only come via 5.8GHz in my Internet provider. My google wifi mesh is 2.4 and thi...

sebadanon by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Device Screen auto scrolls

Hi - I have an annoying problem when I try and use the Nest Wifi functionality of the Google Home App on my iPhone. Every time I go to the devices screen and scroll to find a device, it will at times automatically scroll me to the bottom of the list....

Apburke by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos