Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best + Arlo app issues (port closed)

Port 80 needs to be opened. Arlo made me delete and create a new account(long story, but somehow my account was in a different country). On the old account (same Arlo app) all had been working fine, I was able to connect all arlo devices(doorbell cam...

IPv6 & forwarding traffic to devices

Hello,It seems that it is only possible to forward traffic to the "dynamic" global IPv6 address via the google home app, which is kind of useless as the main reason you want to forward something is cause you want it to have a reliable lookup..Also, o...

nilo85 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest WiFi Point no longer powers on

My Point randomly stopped working and no longer powers on at all. I've tried holding the setup button, using another working point's power cable & adapter, different outlets, etc. - it's dead. My device's warranty expired on 11/7/23, so it's out of w...

Google Mesh Dropping Wifi

Hello, I've had my google nest/mesh system for over 2 years in this house. Last week I noticed that there was internet loss of connectivity and today working from home was impossible. My camera froze repeatedly and hitched. I dropped internet and lac...

AJInue by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest not getting an internet connection

I switched my internet service to a new provider and am using the modem and wireless router the ISP provided, modem and router are separate units. Unfortunately I am not getting good internet service in a couple rooms with the ISP provided wireless r...

Izzy3 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't set static IP for WAN - Google Nest WiFi

Ok, so this topic has been identified and never resolved by Google. (Like most issues with their entire wifi line.). But I may have found a solution! Unfortunately Google closes topics so quickly that you can't reply to the large threads where people...

Family wifi adding a schedule

I’m trying to set up family wifi to add a schedule so my kids cannot access at certain times of the day. I have followed the steps from the Google home app. 1. favourites 2. Family wifi .. then the next page only has privacy settings and nothing else...

Gg12 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find or unknown reset password

So my question is how do I get a password for a Nest Wifi router that was a gift and never used by the giver nor do they recall a password as they never opened the product after purchase and it's been quite some time since said purchase? I have the G...

Wifi speed when Chromecast

Hello, I have the mesh system and use Chromecasts on every TV. The WiFi at the modem is reading 900+, on iPhones it pulls 170-280 consistently while on the wifi network. The problem is, within a minute of turning on the tv connected to one specific C...