Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi Points Show Disconected But Aren't

We've installed a Google Nest wifi network at our church. It has two wired points, with one being the master and the other slaved off it, and two wifi points off of each wired point. That is providing us good wifi coverage throughout our buildings.Ho...

GaryLewis by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

continues red flashing light on nest wife

Even after I hard reset (disconnect power, hold in button and connect power till light turns off and release button)...is very simple. its brand new out of box...does appear to have some small smudges, so maybe was returned) but it still continue to ...

Nest wifi with Starlink connectivity issues

Does anyone have a working Starlink in bypass mode with nest wifi mesh? I was only able to setup the mesh points if I disable IPv6, everything works fine but if Starlink disconnects due to temporary obstructions and comes back online, the nest wifi r...

Munem by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi connections problems

If your WiFi signal is weak, you may experience slow speeds or intermittent connections. To fix this, try moving closer to your router, or try connecting to a different WiFi network. You can also try restarting your router or modem.https://thegolfite...

Internet continuously drops out on extra point

We recently set up our three pack mesh system (router and two points). The internet from one of the points continuously drops out- although the home app says it looks fine. The point lives in my sons room and after much frustration with his ps4 game ...

Wifi dropping with some devices in Home - router issue??

Hi all experts,I'm having a rather annoying issue with my Nest Wifi router, and I'm hoping someone here might have some guidance. It appears that despite displaying a strong connection to the Nest Wifi point, I am unable to actually connect to the ro...

Screenshot_20230704-165715.png Screenshot_20230704-165741.png Screenshot_20230704-165729.png Screenshot_20230704-165703.png

VOIP packet loss on 3 point mesh system

Ever since we connected to 3 point mesh wifi, we've had issues with packet loss on VOIP (vonage). We have replaced the phone set and also spoke with the provider but it seems to default to the WIFI issues with mesh. The provider has asked us to turn ...

kulsum by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble shoot new Google Nest router + 2 points

@googlesupportHey I need help please! I have plugged everything into the right ports for the router, scan the QR code & the app goes to a WAN page wanting all the digits. I’ve trouble shooter this and Google states to go to PPPoE section and I’ve tri...

TD74 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest wifi router won’t connect to internet

any tips on how to fix my router? the white light just keeps flashing and the modem is fine. had spectrum come out and they said it’s the router. don’t want to spend $$ on another router when i bought this one not too long ago. appreciate the help!!

msjaynice by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos