Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google listed as device on wifi as well as unknowns, am I safe?

I have just installed nest a couple of months ago, and have many unknown devices and now a Google listed as device. Why am I seeing these and how are they getting on my home network? I've changed my password at least 3xs. now they are grey I can't re...

sdixon by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest router continually looses internet connection

My Router continually looses connection rendering my WIFI network inoperable every few weeks. Normally I shut everything off, detach all cords, then start up the modem first then connect cords and restart the nest router. This does not always work ma...

dgerboc by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi nest how wired to have better wifi on 2nd floor

Hi So I have my nest wifi routeur in the basement So in basement isp - modem - nest router - switch to all my rooms wired But on the 1st and second floor i got nest points(no ethernet ports) but have issues with them as they often disconnect from wif...

Google Nest WIFI Slow

I’ve had the Google Nest for a little over a year now and it has been nothing but perfect. However, the past week, I have been experiencing dropped Zoom calls/Microsoft Teams calls. Not only the dropped calls, but unexpected pauses on video conferenc...

WiFi Icon on Home App Gone

There are plenty of other threads on here about the issue, but Google doesn't seem to have done anything. So I'll just lend my voice to the din with no hope of a solution.The WiFi Icon on my Home Android App is gone. You know... The thing I need to c...

Simpson21 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest wifi disconnected... Again

Nest wifi is disconnected, again. Have read and went through all the trouble shooting. Had issues last month and now again this month with the wifi disconnecting. Seems like this is reoccurring problem and it's effecting many people that have the sam...

devandetta by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't get pulsing white light when trying to factory reset

I am having the same problem as this forum. I've held down the button to factory reset over 10 times and can't get pass the solid white light after it goes from pulsing yellow to solid yellow to solid white. I still see my old network from my old apa...

snakeeyes by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Mesh Nest Wifi Router with 1 Access Point

My problem is similar to that reported in another discussion (https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Some-websites-apps-don-t-load-when-connected-to-google-mesh/m-p/220101#M23303The first hint of a problem was that some pages and apps work ...