Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest WiFi router

Hi allI have one WiFi router and one WiFi point. In some places of the house I have poor connection. Can I connect and use the second WiFi router instead of the second WiFi point to my mesh to improve connection?

EduardR by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hubspace and Ring No Longer Connecting to Nest Wifi Pro

I set up Wifi nest pro with 3 access points, each with a wired back haul. Everything was working great. Connected a Samsung stove, nest thermostat, Hubspace lights and fans, fansio fans, outlets, and 3 ring floodlight cameras, Echo shows, Google Home...

Wifi issue again

Warranty up after a second nest wifi issue, how is this a staple for the nest thermostat? Just dealt with customer service and no such help, never will be purchasing another nest product with the frequent issues. Never ends.

Mylen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WIFI has disabled my Meraki device for my Home Office.

I have had my Google WIFI for about 3 years and I work from home. My company provides a Meraki device, which is a secure way to connect my work laptop to the office. This allows for me to work from home. As of 4 days ago, the Meraki has lost connecti...

Gjermali by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google wifi provisioner...? HelpME!

Does this Google Wi-Fi provisioner app that my phone is updating, create Networks on my Wi-Fi that my Wi-Fi can't see because they aren't Google's mesh Network?You understand what I'm asking? My network has a router that's not compatible with Google ...

Schrokman by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant reconnect Google Mini to wifi after a hub reset to factory settings

HiMy Internet has been dropping for a few weeks. Yesterday an engineer finally came and found the issue was in the green box at end of the street. He had to change my connection. Which he decided to tell me before he left it took my Wifi Password to ...

DeeB by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos