Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Nest p006 (3.10)

Hi im having trouble connect the nest protect to my home wifi with error code p006(3.10) I’ve restarted my WiFi and no luck’ also placed the protect next the the WiFi router and still no luck.

Srt_ra by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need replacement backplate for Nest Protect

Help! My contractor demo’d my ceiling that my Nest Protect was on and threw my backplate and screws away I would like to rehang my Protect and would like to use a genuine Google Nest replacement part. I can’t find a place to purchase a replacement Pr...

Protects stuck in "battery replacement" warning mode.

I have 6 battery powered 2nd Gen Nest Protect. These have always worked perfectly.Recently I got a bettery warning for one of them. This was shown by a warning in the app, plus when the lights were turned off in any room with a Protect in it, it flas...

Nuuki by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MASTER THREAD for Problems adding multiple Nest Protects

INTRODUCTION4 years and 44 separate threads about this specific issue and still there is NOTHING official from Google that explains exactly what is wrong or how to fix it. There are several different error codes, so it's not clear how many of these a...

Legolad by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Nest protect

I changed nest protect battery 3 months ago, it message me it is low battery. In fact within lady year I changed the batteries 3 times.

fdehkordi by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos