Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Nest p006 (3.10)

Hi im having trouble connect the nest protect to my home wifi with error code p006(3.10) I’ve restarted my WiFi and no luck’ also placed the protect next the the WiFi router and still no luck.

Srt_ra by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest protect.

it won't connect to my wifi. I have 3 and all show offline after working for years. I tried to reset one to factory setting and now that one I can't add it to the app. when I try to add it. shows my nest doorbell cam the other 2 are on the app as off...

zeca1 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Protects and eero Pro 6e - Shows as offline

I am running a eero Pro 6e mesh network throughout our home and all is good with it. I have over 35 devices connected to this network and everything is good; EXCEPT:1. I have Nest thermostats (2), Nest Temperature sensors (2), and nest doorbell wired...

Carolrobr by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Protect V2 does not connect for writing history

Hi, I have four Nest Protect V2 in my network; three work just fine but one does not check WiFi (Access Point 3m away, signal checks fine) and writes history like the others. It is connected (test with centre-button succesfull) and the app shows conn...

RM59 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need replacement backplate for Nest Protect

Help! My contractor demo’d my ceiling that my Nest Protect was on and threw my backplate and screws away I would like to rehang my Protect and would like to use a genuine Google Nest replacement part. I can’t find a place to purchase a replacement Pr...

Cannot get into my Nest account

I am unable to get into my Nest account due to 2 step verification code being sent to a phone # I no longer use or have access to. Reset my protects to factory default, deleted and reinstalled the Nest App but still wants to send verification to old ...