Did you mean: 
Security
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest Connect out of box: error NA013 (4.7) while adding

I just received my new Nest Connect (to replace the Guard). I am unable to add it to my Nest App.The error message NA013 (4.7) I received is NOT included in your troubleshooting guide. "The app is having trouble connecting to the assisting Nest produ...

JRuocco29 by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

NA006 - Was this issue ever solved? Unable to connect Nest Connect

@ScottBuck or @janthadeus, Was this issue ever resolved?To this date I am also unable to connect my Nest "Connect" (ironically) to my WiFi and receive the elusive "NA006 (3.1)" error and there doesn't seem to be any reference of a resolution to this ...

ncc1912 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Connect Will Not Setup

My Nest Connect, for my Nest X Yale lock, will not connect. All it does is flash blue before 'going to sleep'. I went through every troubleshooting tactic I could find. Heres what I tried:Restarted my phoneReset the Nest ConnectTurned off Mobile Data...

Ycmford by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Connect & Yale Lock Issue

Not sure what happened, but a lot of our nest products got disconnected, so I'm setting everything back up (doorbell, lock, cameras, nest connect). The Yale lock has been giving me a tough time. It says it needs a nest connect, but there's already on...

Haley4 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DOOR LOCK WHITE BUTTOM IS NOT WORKING

I HAVE DONE FACTORY RESET ON MY NEW YALE LOCK , IT SAYS ALL CONNECTED GOOD BUT WHEN I TRIED TO PUSH THE WHITE BUTTOM TO ADD TO MY HOME APP IS NOT WORKING , WHEN I PUSH WHITE BOTTOM NOT GIVE ANY BLUE LIGHT AND ALSO DOESNT SAY IT IS READY , WHEN I PUSH...

Nest connect

Bought the Yale lock from the google store. I have tried to connect the nest connect to the nest app. Google home sends you there. Tried adding the nest connect and get error code NA004(0.80) nest connect couldn’t connect to wi-fi. Make sure that you...

Mike38211 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Codes to door lock

I have 2 family members in google home invited and accepted. But they do not show up in google nest for me to create a lock code for them.

Resolved! Linking 2 Nest Yale Locks

Can 2 locks be unified so entering the code in one unlocks both?

LarryD2 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest connect not connecting when trying to install lock

My Nest Yale Lock worked great until recently. It went offline and have had no luck reconnecting it. While we are able to set codes manually, we can’t connect it to the app for remote unlocking. I’ve read the threads and tried everything from resetti...

HMc14583 by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos