Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Security
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using nest secure while offline. It does work Locally.

Using nest secure while offline. It does work Locally. I see that if I arm my system all the door sensors (30 of them) communicate with nest secure and the motion sensors also work. At night I can set the alarm and my house is secure while I sleep. T...

Osaf by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Questions on ADT security and Google Home app.

I took advantage of the offer to replace the Nest Secure equipment with ADT. I've set it all up, and can control using the ADT+ app.* If I have all my Nest equipment set up on Google Home, is it redundant to synch them to the ADT+ app?* Should you be...

TJNies by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No ADT Promotion Code Received

I've had Nest Secure for many years now and really liked the system before Nest was bought by Alphabet.Now they are killing this entire technology and discontinuing the system I've invested so much into extras for.Did not receive no promotion code fr...

IVG by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest ADT+ Compatibility

I just migrated to ADT+ and I'm completely unsatisfied. I have a full Google Nest system with Cameras, Doorbells, Sensors, Yale-locks, Thermostats, Protect devices. The only devices I was able to connect to ADT+ were the thermostats. The rest of the ...

JPA-2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

New ADT+ System Connection Issues

After many years using a Nest Guard with 100% satisfaction, I was informed that support for Nest Secure would be ending and that Google would be transitioning their security services to ADT. I took advantage of the promotion to replace my Nest with a...

Resolved! Nest Connect Won't Connect - Can't Replace Guard

Yes, I've read these forums. One solution is creating a new home, but I won't do that. This Nest Connect fails to connect no matter how far away from or near to it is from other Nest Products. Erro NA013(4.8). Each time. What is the fix?

Removing old or inactive devices

Where is the option to permanently remove old/inactive smart devices that were once connected to my wifi? I've been searching for this option unrelentessly, it's hard to believe that it isn't an option!

Lfunez74 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos