Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Security
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest Connect / Yale reporting offline when it is not.

Constant messages all day long from the three doors I have Yale locks on. Need to find a way to correct this or at the very least shut off the notifications. Connect is within six feet of the lock. Added additional Connects to eliminate the range iss...

pbotjer by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest connect light will not turn green

I’m trying to connect the yale lock but the nest connect won’t install. I’ve tried resetting it, moving the router closer, everything and it still won’t work. Like only stays blue (never green) and on the app it shows ”something went wrong” message.

Yoima by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yale x lock password fails after using nest connect

If you can't store passwords after connecting nest connect this worked for me last night. I removed the nest secure from my nest app even if it showed up as offline. After removing nest secure from nest app I was then able to store my passcodes.

Rfalcon by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Connect Will Not Reset - Only Flashes Yellow

This was posted before with no solution - I’ve reset the lock 3x… Nest Connect won’t factory reset, app says there is still info on it. When my Nest Connect is unplugged, it blinks yellow and does not connect to my Yale lock. It also doesn't connect ...

DP81 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest connect does not turn green

Trying to install Nest Connect, light will not turn green. Even after factory reset and getting yellow light, it goes back to flashing blue light. I’m stuck!

Jayrtt by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Add Guest Passcodes on App

I have a Nest x Yale Lock. This went offline for a long time and the only way we could get it back online was to factory reset the lock. We did this, it reconnected ok, we set it up with the owner passcode, removed the previous product connection fro...

SueGibbs by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Connect Error score NA013

I have my 2 Yale locks connected through Nest secure however due to the service is shutting down I got a nest connect to replace as the wifi router.i tried so many times to add the nest connect but it always showed NA013 and cannot connect that, whic...

SidYang by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos