Did you mean: 
Security
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest secure soon to be history :(

As of april thousands of customers outside the US will have to throw away they're Google Nest security system. Components for several hundreds dollars will be useless.This is nothing but sad and find It hard to understand this.. Anyone else in the sa...

jonasret by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Set up door

How do I set up the door lock on my phone so I can lock and unlock my door How do I put the control door icon on my phone screen

1142 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to ADT wasn't as painful as I thought

I had the complete Nest security setup, so I was frustrated when Google decided to kill Nest Secure. I opted for the free ADT hub. When it arrived it only came with 2 window/door sensors and a motion detector. Not a bad start, but I had to buy 17 add...

z06maniac by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADT Smart Home Hub replacement - why is it so large?

I know that it has a cellular feature for making calls, but other than that I cannot understand why it is so much larger than the Nest Guard security hub that it replaces.

gcha8e by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Secure users in Canada

First time posting here. I live in Canada and have a Nest Secure in my home. Been receiving emails that support for Nest Secure is ending (what a crappy move by Google; I had ADT before getting Nest Secure and they sucked). I contacted Google about r...

Nest Connect Port Requirements

Hi, I am trying to set up a firewall rule to block traffic to and from my Nest Connect (Nest x Yale Lock), but understand that it must talk to Google in order to function. What ports must I allow in order to maintain functionality?