Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smart Home Developer Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Smart Home Developer Forum!

Hey Nest Community, Welcome to our Smart Home Developer forum! This space is for developers to discuss, collaborate, and ask questions about their Smart Home integrations using Google Home Cloud-to-cloud, Local, or Matter APIs. Once you post, fellow ...

GoogleFAQ by Solutions Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! Nest hub max and Google docs

It seems like people have been requesting Google docs access for 3 or 4 years now. It doesn't make sense why we wouldn't be able to use a Google product on another Google product. All of my recipes are stored on Google docs, there should be some kind...

Danibee by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suggestion: Alternate thermostat schedule

I’m not absolutely sure this is the right place to post this.My feature suggestion would be to add an alternate schedule option (so at least two different choice of schedules) on my Nest Learning thermostat 3rd generation (for central heating, electr...

RICK24 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Some suggestions / feature requests

• ⁠Can we get a Public Beta / Testing for Google Home iOS with Testflight ?• ⁠Can we get a Alert for specific stuff, like "if a yellow car is detected"?• ⁠AI Bard integration?• ⁠Can Google Nest cam detect packages as well as Doorbell with a future up...

Resolved! Feature Request: Ghostbusters

When my device can't find the contact I ask it to call, and it says "Sorry, who do you want to call?", and then I reply "Ghostbusters"... it absolutely must play "Who you gonna call?" from Ghostbusters.https://youtu.be/QyGq2n8LpxQ?si=EPP_iGDcj9x10kA5

DougYEG by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! "Works with google home" not working very well.

Would like better integration of "Works with Google" and "Linked services." Retired Broadcast TV repairman also with many years working with Crestron and AMX professional automation systems. Retired and into Google. Much control missing with Google. ...

piefurz by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Password Protection

Someone passes on something that was not fully developed as an in-home product and delivers the next stage in the devices evolution without fully automating the product for reproduction. Because the devices previous version was passed on, the automat...