Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smart Home Developer Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Smart Home Developer Forum!

Hey Nest Community, Welcome to our Smart Home Developer forum! This space is for developers to discuss, collaborate, and ask questions about their Smart Home integrations using Google Home Cloud-to-cloud, Local, or Matter APIs. Once you post, fellow ...

GoogleFAQ by Solutions Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! Permissions / Roles Google/Nest Home

I want to add a household member, but not give them access to delete videos and users and all that stuff. I want to add a household member to everything, but not give them the right to delete history and devices/me from the account.

Resolved! Set a color with "ColorAbsolute"

Hello,In Google Automation, I tried to set a color in a script. For that, I used the "ColorAbsolute" command.OK for the light temperature as explained here : https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Smart-Home-Developer-Forum/Script-for-color-temperatu...

Resolved! Can I Google Assistant Answer Customized

hello.We are developing SmartHome using Google Assistant.1. User operation of Hands-on Can the answer from test washer be customized?We want to give the desired response to the user's command. Is there a way to do this, for example using DialogFlow?t...

parkHi by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renaming Device

Third party Integration (Currently in development) I have integrated request sync and reportState for the google action from our smarthome side. Issue:When I assign a nickname in GoogleHome app for one of my device and then change the device name in ...

Arun357 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos