Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smart Home Developer Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Smart Home Developer Forum!

Hey Nest Community, Welcome to our Smart Home Developer forum! This space is for developers to discuss, collaborate, and ask questions about their Smart Home integrations using Google Home Cloud-to-cloud, Local, or Matter APIs. Once you post, fellow ...

GoogleFAQ by Solutions Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! Permissions / Roles Google/Nest Home

I want to add a household member, but not give them access to delete videos and users and all that stuff. I want to add a household member to everything, but not give them the right to delete history and devices/me from the account.

Resolved! Nest hub max and Google docs

It seems like people have been requesting Google docs access for 3 or 4 years now. It doesn't make sense why we wouldn't be able to use a Google product on another Google product. All of my recipes are stored on Google docs, there should be some kind...

Danibee by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JBL Link View unavailable features

I have a JBL Link View connected Google Home and a few days ago I noticed the clock time stopped working and it now only responds to simple requests (on/off lights, timers, tv, etc). Searching information does not show on the display and is stuck on ...

Resolved! Google Home "Something Went Wrong" For ROKU Devices

Hello, I Am having trouble connecting My Onn Roku TV to Google Home. I have already gone through the process of connecting my Roku account. I have a different Roku TV that's working fine. I can connect the device to the Google Home app, but whenever ...

Voltoid by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Suggestion: Alternate thermostat schedule

I’m not absolutely sure this is the right place to post this.My feature suggestion would be to add an alternate schedule option (so at least two different choice of schedules) on my Nest Learning thermostat 3rd generation (for central heating, electr...

RICK24 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos