Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Major issue with support

I have a major issue with Google support. I purchased a replacement Nest device via the link provided by one of the team, it was sent out but did not arrive, It's been over a month now and they are not responding to emails with an update, they are br...

my google nest mini keeps rebooting itself

My google nest mini keeps rebooting itself it never goes past the two lights due to which I am unable to factory reset the device I tried trouble shooting but that method is also not working because it never reaches the 4 light stage I am attaching a...

togglebot by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't set up wifi

I received a new Nest Hub (GoogleHomeHub5310) for my birthday, during the setup, the display indicate that "Like this Next Hub was build for another country. Is possible that is not compatible with your wifi network. After try to connect to my wifi n...

Aleko012 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error completing setup

When adding a Gen2 Nest Mini to the house, the device connects to the Wi-Fi but then errors out at the last step, "Something went wrong. Your device might be connected but could not contact the iPhone" and so we cannot finish the setup. My gen1 mini ...

Won’t complete set up

Hello, I have a first generation google home that I bought in 2018.It’s now 2024 and I’m trying to set it up after it’s been in a box for 4 years. I can connect to it and set it up however upon completion, when I say hey google, it says“your google h...